1. Put a reminder in your calendar or schedule a regular backup
2. Review your ISP every couple of years as the data limits get more generous over time
3. (related to above) Change your email to a domain name suffix (e.g. kozmatech.com) as this prevents having to update stationery with new email addresses.
4. Having a UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) can prevent downloads being interrupted during electricity spikes.
5. If your ISP has on and off peak quotas and you download from the internet, set a schedule to download during the off peak times.
6. If you have more than 5 users, you are probably due to some volume licensing discounts. Check it out first. domain properties . web headers .